Wednesday, July 18, 2007

binge or is it rules

I just want to binge. I hate to diet it stinks...yeah yeah dieting stinks (sung to the tune of love stinks) to be honest I am not dieting I am just trying to learn to jog...(OK now get off the floor) and to eat healthy. I find when I am dieting or as i like to say eating right...I want to drink more. which proves the idea that people who are obese and get a lap band or stomach surgery sometimes turn to alcohol to cope.

I do believe I learned to binge eat when i was a child to cope with crap I was put threw. Lets just say my childhood was not horrible but it had its moments when my mother lost the interest of her children for her own gain into account.

My brother and I grew up and had no sort of rules...it was more like now come on if you do that again I going to punish you...now come on.....I turned out fine but realize giving your child No boundaries is not the greatest thing in life. My brother is a flippin mess and does not understand why everyone in the world picks on him including the popo.

As far as our relationship I have not talked to him in 2 years... we use him as a life lesson in our house...to my children "Do you want to be like Uncle"? well then shape up. I mean we all make mistakes I just believe you have to admit it ask to be forgiven, and try harder to change the behavior you had to start with...off to shower more all star baseball tonight. Will this season ever end???

No comments: