Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Tuesday

I just had my blood drawn for the DR. To finish off all the poking and prodding for the year. I hope it is all good news. I had a full work up for cholesterol. So now I am drinking a large expresso that tastes like crap. I Need the caffeine. The doctor upped my happy pills to see if it makes a difference. The kids had sleep overs last night and IM beat today can we say nap day today. I have to get a cast cover of sorts for Jordan for the wedding. So off to Joanne fabrics today. Big wedding is only 5 days off...I Can't wait.

Seems like only yesterday Courtney was babysitting for me. So scared and freaked out by the kids. I can't believe she is now getting married. I only hope they have a strong enough marriage to make it threw Rob's illness. Sending pryers to them today.