Wednesday, July 19, 2006

First post

I have been a voyeur for many years reading others always staying back never wanting to jump in and test the waters. But today my friends I did it. I jumped...Splash it me.

So who am I I am a mother of 3 from the gray and crazy state of Michigan. We call it the mitten state if you look at your right hand and close your fingers you will see a mitten we are located in the middle of this gray and god forsaken place.

I live in a step-ford town that is really to good to be true. The crap that happens here is beyond belief. As I say only in m-land.

I grew up in sunny California for 24 years. I married dh in 87 we will be married for 19 years this August. We were high school sweet hearts. We have our goods days and bad days. Marriage is peaks and valleys. We are in a plain right now.

I have 3 children 2 girls and a boy. They are fun most days. Yet they make me cranky quite easy. I went back to work for my children school this years as a part time para-pro. I worked 7.5 hours per week last year this year I will be working 14-20 hours per week. I know wow wow wow. Don't burn out D.

So this is who I am I will post more tomorrow.

No comments: